We can't help you decide which quote to engrave on the back... but we can help you decide what not to engrave on the back
Below is a list Apple will not engrave. I wonder why...
10. Something small & white that Enrique Iglesias Isn't In.
9. Rip, Mix, & Burn Down RIAA Headquarters
8. Lick My Shiny Metal Ass
7. Not responsible for prolonged damage to the ear & brain
6. Not to be used as a suppository
5. Screwing The RIAA One Download At A Time
4. iMasturbate five times a day
3. iPod Limited Edition: Retard Compatible
2. I cost more than three hookers
And Number 1, My Favorite
1. 10 funny pictures of women in traffic
2. Top 10 of amazing tree pictures
3. 8 heavy storms in action
4. 12 great miscellaneous photographs
5. 8 funny road sign pictures
6. 9 amazing extraordinary limousine photos
7. The Guardian's report of Flooded England in 16 shots
8. Top 20 of celebrity bum shots
9. 7 pictures of lighting above Geneva
10. 15 Hilarious graffiti photos
11. 8 Great pictures from a frog’s perspective
12. 33 street installations you don't see every day
13. 39 Amazing black & white wildlife pictures
14. Check out these 14 Photoshopped Water drop photos
15. 19 wet pussies (fur real!)
16. 15 Cool and creepy cloud formations
17. 30 Funny Microsoft pictures for Linux fans
18. 10 Times ‘No fear of Heights’
19. 8 Really funny tattoos
20. 11 Examples of pollution in China
21. The 10 best celebrity boob jobs
22. 30 Pictures of Mother Nature in action
23. These 27 Northern light pictures
24. Top 10 of wannahave car keys you'll probably never get
25. A set of 8 Street light photos
26. 10 Pictures of really weird keyboards
27. Top 15 of Google Street View images
28. 20 Amazing amateur astro photos
29. The 15 most impressive skylines in the world
30. 25 Fascinating Galapagos pictures
While the iPhone has been released just recently, the first cool covers are already popping up. These great covers, which are available in different types, colors and made of the best types of leather, will be available online for around 40 bucks.
(Found @ Sena)
Remember the time that you lost almost every online war? Well, that time is history. Thanks to the Cyber Snipa Warboard Keyboard. With 17 interchangeable custom combat keys and an "Armor Plate" chassis, it can be your most powerful online weapon. It runs on Windows Vista, XP, 2000 or ME and the suggested retail price is $69.99.
1 Finger drums
2 Wearable sleepingbag (for System Operators)
3 USB Fan. Hey, at least we've got fans...
4 Swearing punch bag
5 Mouse controlled rocket launcher
6 Vooodoo pen holder. DIE, BOSS!! Uhhh, did I just say that out loud?
7 Dock me up, Scotty!
8 Office stamps. Throw away your old ones, these are much better.
Nobody wants to get fired from a job. Or you must really, really hate your job...
( My uncle just got sacked and on his last day of
work he "accidentally" dropped the shipment. )
Did you just get sacked? Look on the bright side of life, maybe it’s possible to get even with your boss. But you have to remember you can also appeal to the rights you have after getting fired.