Are you bored of your interior? Do you hate those plain old light bulbs? The answer to your needs has arrived: Lee Broom's Neo Neon.
From Wednesday the 19th through Monday the 24th of September, Lees collection is available to see at the Brick Lane Gallery in London, UK. Each piece will be produced limitedly, only 25 products will be sold world wide. So grab 'em while they're still available. Pricing unknown.
1. ...hobbies aren't as healthy as they used to be.
2. ...not everybody is is good as a driver as you are.
3. ...it might come in handy when Fido gets rabies.
4. ...you can't read.
5. ...you'll need one to settle your conflict with that contractor.
6. ...you're not sure who to challenge and who not to.
7. ...your employees tend to drop stuff that's yours.
8. ...you know. It's for your own sake.
Do you still cherish those sweet memories of walking around the neighbourhood with a big gettoblaster on your shoulder? I guess everybody does. Unfortunately, people will give you weird looks when you try doing the same with your iPod.
But not anymore. In the near future (January 2008), Lasonic will release their new iGettoblaster. In 2008, walking around with an iPod on your shoulder will become cool again...
Don't you hate it when you're the last one to go to bed in the evening? That means that you have to turn off the lights and go upstairs in the dark.
Well, you don't have to walk into three different objects in the dark each night everymore, because the solution for painful toes at night has arrived:
The LED illuminated slipper.
They're available in three sizes for $29,95.
(via: Coolest Gadgets)
1. Chicken (and a goose)
3. A mirror
4. Ice cubes
5. The dirty dishes (and a cleaning lady)
6. Your entire family
7. A brand new fence
8. This year's harvest of uncle Jimmy's coca farm